Shachihata has a zero tolerance policy relative to the use of objectionable content in its products. The Company has the sole discretion to refuse to process any order that it considers libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, disability or national origin, containing explicit sexual content or is otherwise objectionable as identified in this policy.
Definitions of objectionable content include but are not limited to –
1. Libel – To defame, or expose to public hatred, contempt, or ridicule, by a writing, picture, sign, etc. Libelous – Containing that which exposes some person to public hatred, contempt, or ridicule.
2. Defamatory – Use of statements, harmful and often untrue; tending to discredit or malign. Containing defamation; injurious to reputation; calumnious; slanderous; as, defamatory words; defamatory writings.
3. Obscene – Offensive to chastity or modesty; expressing or presenting to the mind or view something which delicacy, purity, and decency forbid to be exposed; impure; as, obscene language; obscene picture.
4. Vulgar – Deficient in taste, delicacy, or refinement.
5. Profane – Characterized by profanity or cursing. Profanity – Vulgar or irreverent speech or action. Cursing – Uttering obscenities.
6. Persecuting – To purse in a manner to punish, injure, grieve, or afflict; to beset with cruelty or malignity; to harass.
7. Harass – To annoy continually or chronically. To exhaust by attacking repeatedly.
8. Sexually Explicit – Sexually – In a sexual manner or relation. Explicit – Not implied merely, or conveyed by implication; distinctly stated; plain in language; open to the understanding; clear; not obscure or ambiguous; express; unequivocal.
9. Objectionable – Liable to objection; likely to objected to or disapproved of; offensive.
10. Offensive – Giving offense; causing displeasure or resentment; displeasing; annoying; as, offensive words.